The smart grid is the next generation electric grid that enables efficient, intelligent, and economical power generation, transmission, and distribution using modern information and communications technologies, such as advanced sensing, monitoring, and processing technology, and high-speed networking. In recent years, the smart grid has attracted significant attention and became a global trend due to the immense potential benefits including enhanced reliability and resilience, higher operational efficiency, more efficient energy consumption, and better power quality.
This conference expects to address smart grid issues related to data sensing, data processing, and data communications, including high-level idealogy/methodology, concrete smart grid inspired data sensing/processing/networking technologies, smart grid system architecture, Quality-of-Service (QoS), energy-efficiency, and fault tolerance in smart grid systems, management of smart grid systems, service engineering and algorithm design, and real-world deployment experiences. The emerging AI, IoT, edge and cloud computing technologies bring transformative research opportunities to the development of smart grids. The advances in these areas transform the way of grid monitoring and control, data processing, and predictive analysis, and also raise new challenges for security and privacy.
The conference will create a forum for researchers, developers and practitioners from both academia and industry to publish the key results and to disseminate state-of-the-art concepts and techniques in all aspects of smart grids. This conference will also serve as a stimulus to educate about, promote and accelerate technological evolution toward smart grid.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Smart grid energy management framework
- Testing and evaluation tools
- Prototype and testbed
- Demand response control
- Distributed control and optimization
- Predictive analysis
- Generation and demand forecasting
- End to Edge collaborative computing
- Edge and Cloud collaborative computing
- New communication and networking technologies for smart grids
- Network and information security and privacy
- AI-enabled security and defense measures
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: SmartGift Conference Proceedings series.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Scopus Indexed, Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.